How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 & 3S Prime
Hello MIUIers, i do hope you are doing well. Today we discuss Fastboot ROM flashing in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 & Redmi 3s Prime. Both products are awesome into their price segment.
As you already know MIUI 8 Already rolled out by Xiaomi MIUI team. Both MIUI 8 version, Stable & developer released for approximate the many Mi devices.
All Mi fans enjoying MIUI 8. But few users disappointed after update MIUI 8 on the devices. They said various issue in MIUI 8 like Galley Issue, Whatsapp contact problem, heat problem, Battery drain problem, power consume problem, not charge problem and the like.
Links for Driver USB, Mi Flash tool, Redmi Note 3 and 3S Prime :
➤ Qualcomm Driver Download
➤ Miui 7 Global Stable Redmi Note 3 – Click here to download
➤ Redmi 3S Prime Fastboot ROM based on MIUI 7 – Click here to Download
➤ You must installed Mi Flash tool in your system – Click here to Download Mi Flash tool.
Necessary things before flashing MIUI 7 :
➤ Make sure you downloaded MIUI 7 fastboot ROM for your Mi device from the above-given link.
➤ You must have windows based system / Laptop (Windows 7/8/10).
➤ A working usb cable.
➤ Your devices should be charged more than 70%.
➤ Make sure the ROM you downloaded earlier in the format “.tar” or “.tgz”. Not “.zip” or “rar”.
Steps to flash MIUI 7 in Redmi Note 3 OR 3s Prime :
After reading above instructions may very well be you think. This is the too complex task. Don’t worry dude. it is just not hard. it is possible to perform MIUI 7 flash in a easy way by using this guide instructions. Here we use Mi flash tool to flashing our Xiaomi Mobile. The process is simple just follow below steps carefully. Make sure you follow all instruction step-by-step. in the event you miss any step then result will probably be brick your device, Maybe you face soft brick, hard brick OR bootloop. So carefully!!
Follow below steps to flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 & 3S Prime via Mi Flash Tool:
1. Extract All Files downloaded earlier.
2. Install and Open Mi flash tool which downloaded from the above given link.
3. Turn off your device, then turn on your device in Fastboot mode using Volume up + Power button.
4. Connect your device to your pc or laptop using usb cable.
5. Select browse on apps Mi flash tool, then locate the MIUI 7 Fastboot ROM folder that you had extracted.
6. Click on Refresh button on apps Mi flash tool.
7. At the bottom of the Mi flash tool app, choose “Flash All”.
8. In the “Device” section, make sure it says “COMX”. X is the number, it could be COM10, COM20, COM30. the most important “COM”.
8. Now click on Flash button Mi flash tool.
9. Now wait until Mi flash tool displays “Operation completed successfully“.
10. Your device will automatically restart after the flash.
11. On the first boot your device will take a long time. so be patient do not do anything.
12. Congrats Now you are on MIUI 7.
After successfully following above steps you may enjoy MIUI 7 as part of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 or 3S Prime. Now you experience MIUI 7 services. here you surely miss MIUI 8 features like Second Space, Dual App, App hide, New Gallery, photo editor and even more features. Anyway, you’re free to upgrade MIUI 8 inside your devices. There is no need to unlock bootloader for flashing MIUI ROMs.