How to Flashing Samsung Galaxy J2 with Odin (Tested)
This flash file is tested by me and it’s working very well with no error, you may use this flash file whenever your device you are able to use this guide whenever your device in wait logo, restarting, auto start internet connection, auto first turn on WiFi connection, auto app installing, auto gone balance, pattern lock, screen lock etc these type issues you may use this way etc.
This is used without the tool and box.and in addition free for those who has know-how about software in mobiles.for flashing file it can be most vital that you first look at the micro USB cable. if it can be not good, you should not flash it. as well as the another one is to look device battery. it should not be low, it might stop your device between flash. prior to flash it’s necessary in order to save your data like contacts, photos, videos as well as other important things.
This method can be used with no box its done from flash tool it is also available here, and it’s also important to installing phones driver, it’s not possible to flash or upgrade if it can be not attached with your computer or laptop it has to be installed and in addition available with this post, here are all linked that tested and fine just in a single try.
Samsung Galaxy J2 you can actually solve any difficulty with this method if you’re fresher technician or experienced technician in android software related when the error occurs of USB not recognized then a USB is no longer working.if the battery isn’t charged,your USB socket will never proper work and you may fail in this particular method. if any issues please write your queries in the comment box I will try my advisable to help you.
If you want to solve your device, you can search to repair it by you. You have to charge your battery with any charger and charged it by 90%. Your data is essential for you so it’s good to try and do a backup of one’s data it could consist of one’s contact details,your important messages, your emails and other important thing that you just feel being the backup as part of your device.
This backup may be accomplished on another device. we have to perform the backup because from a format of one’s device, all of your data will be gone and will also not be recovered. For backup in other devices, you should use another external device as if your hard drive, SD card and other suitable devices. If you are doing from your own. Undertake it at your own risk once we don’t take any responsibility in case your device is damaged.
1. Odin Download.
2. Firmware Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200G
- SM-J200F Download
3. USB Driver Samsung Download
4. Make guaranteed to charge your device upto 60% in order to avoid any low battery issue during the process.
Steps Flashing Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200G via Odin
1. Extract the Odin zip file, then install USB Samsung driver on your PC.
2. Turn off your device and then press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons to boot into Download Mode.
3. Now open folder Odin, then twice click on Odin.exe. After that connect your device with USB cable.
4. You should see a box in up left lighting up blue, log on left saying Added.
5. Select AP slot on apps Odin and then select the tar file of Firmware Samsung Galaxy J2.
6. Check the Auto Reboot in the options and then start the installing process.
7. On successful completion, apps odin will displays writing Pass!.
Note: The first boot takes up to 5-10 minutes, so be patient.
Also see our article How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with Odin on PC