How To Install ROM CM14 RR (32-bit) for Lenovo A6000/Plus
Lenovo introduced A6000 in Jan 2015 & A6000 Plus in April 2015. Lenovo A6000 received great response coming from all the users. It was also known as one of the best cheap Android Smartphone. However, products have changed now, many new devices have arrived with significantly better specs & less cost. Lenovo slowly started losing hold from A6000 updates.
My Personal favorite, Resurrection Remix is considered the most cleanest ROM. Everything is neat, examine point & comes a pre-installed battery saving Dark CM theme i.e Pitch Black. The latest new version (v5.8.3) of Resurrection Remix is hell lot smoother than any ROM for A6000 ever produced. Like, there’s no delay in launching heavy apps like Facebook, Messenger. I bet you won’t plunge to any other ROMs after installing this ROM.
Many things that in the past versions were tweaked with mods, are actually included automagically in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special on account of, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS as well as to all the supporters.
- Rooted Lenovo A6000/Plus Smartphone: How to Root.
- Install TWRP Recovery: Lenovo A6000 TWRP.
- You must be on Lollipop ROM.
- Backup all your apps, contacts & other data using any app like Titanium Backup or other.
- Charge your Lenovo A6000/Plus upto 50%!
- ROM zip file
➽ ROM Resurrection Remix (32-bit) Download
1. Download the ROM and GApps, Transfer both the files to your device’s SDcard (Save outside the folder).
2. Switch off your device, press and hold Volume up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. Leave the button after 3 secs of vibration. You’ll see TWRP Recovery.
3. Go to Backup. Select System – data – boot and swipe to confirm. It will start creating backup of your device. If in case anything goes wrong, you can restore this backup rather running through posts and asking for help.
4. Go to Wipe ➣ Advanced Wipe ➣ Select Wipe Dalvik cache, Wipe cache, and Wipe data. Swipe for confirm! It will take 10-30 secs to wipe all the selected data.
5. Now Go to Install, locate the downloaded ROM Resurrection Remix file & swipe to Install the ROM. After the ROM flashing process gets completed.
6. After everything is done, wipe cache and dalvik cache. Now Reboot your device.
7. That’s it! First boot might take 2-3 minutes. Don’t worry! Setup your Google Account & restore all your apps.
To enable Root access, Enable Developer options & check “Allow Root access”. You can disable it at any time. You might find some minor bugs like Proximity sensor doesn’t work, random freezes nonetheless its completely your device to upgrade to Android M. You can downgrade anytime by directly flashing Android Lollipop ROM from recovery.