How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with Odin on PC
How to flash Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with odin on PC? I can’t install latest I9500 XXUBMEA firmware udpate using Samsung Kies and OTA method on account of custom kernel. Samsung won’t enable you to upgrade firmware using official way should you already done the unofficial way previously.
Anyway, it can be fairly simple to work with Odin to set up Galaxy S4 firmware. In short, just download firmware first. Then set it up. That’s all. Still don’t understand? No worry, just keep reading to find out…
1. Odin Download.
2. Firmware Samsung Galaxy S4
3. USB Driver Samsung Download
4. Make guaranteed to charge your device upto 60% in order to avoid any low battery issue during the process.
Steps Flash Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 & I9505 with Odin on PC
1. Extract the Odin zip file, then install USB Samsung driver on your PC.
2. Turn off your device and then press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons to boot into Download Mode.
3. Now open folder Odin, then twice click on Odin.exe. After that connect your device with USB cable.
4. You should see a box in up left lighting up blue, log on left saying Added.
5. Select AP slot on apps Odin and then select the tar file of Firmware Samsung Galaxy S4.
6. Check the Auto Reboot in the options and then start the installing process.
7. On successful completion, apps odin will displays writing Pass!.
Note: The first boot takes up to 5-10 minutes, so be patient.
Also see our article How to Flashing Samsung Galaxy J2 with Odin (Tested)