Custom ROM Revolution OS v3.0 for Samsung Galaxy J5 2015
- Base in J500M Stock and Grace ux Desing theme Revolution OS
- Blue Ligth Filter N7
- Desing Grace ux theme framework
- Dinamic Blur (Recents / Power Menu)
- Edge Panel
- Fake 7.0 version android
- Fast & Stable
- Full Debloated
- Init.d support
- N7 apps and features
- Optimized for Battery life
- Root and Busybox installable
- Rom Control
- S8 Nougat System Animation
- Sound Quality Optimized
- S8 apps and Features
- S7e apps and features
- Tweaked for best performance
- Zipaligned in boot
Steps Install Custom ROM Revolution OS v3.0 in Samsung Galaxy J5
1. Transfer the Supersu zip file to SD Card your device.
2. Reboot your device to TWRP recovery with using key combinations VOLUME UP – HOME – POWER , in condition device turn off.
3. In the TWRP menu, tap on Install and search and Select the Custom ROM Revolution OS v3.0.zip.
4. Then swipe to the right to start the install process.
5. Wait up to completion, then Wipe Dalvik/Cache.
6. Next Reboot your device by long pressing the power button. Alternatively, remove and reinsert the battery, then restart.
7. Don’t interrupt the boot process, give some time for the first boot.
@samsung for firmware
@Chainfire for SuperSU
@osm0sis for busybox
@ananjaser1211 for help me with RC
@BlackMesa123 for help me with mods
@Bulgaricus for awesome Custom Kernel
@corsicanu for awesome Custom Kernel
@Leonardo Mota for help with test and mods
@me for TWRP 3.1.0-0 Aroma Support
@A.R.I.S.E. Sound Systems for great mod Sound ViperArise
@@asc1977 for Collection of Guides & Mods
@wanam for xposed framework
@ashyx for [PATCH]**Adoptable storage
So many custom ROM Revolution OS v3.0 for Samsung Galaxy J5. Good Luck and if there are less understandable or dead links, can be asked in the comments.