How to Root and Install TWRP in Samsung Galaxy J5
Samsung has just released Android 6.0 Marshmallow for the Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 series, so if you want root and customize your device in android m 6.0 you need to install twrp 3.0 recovery to customize install Xposed framework, install custom ROM, Mods.
One of forum members XDA create twrp recovery for Galaxy J5 2015 phones, you can install twrp 3.1 on Samsung Galaxy J5 with models:
Let’s go to the guide. Guide To Install TWRP 3.1 And Root Samsung Galaxy J5 On Android Marshmallow.
- Backup Phone Data Apps
- Enable USB Debugging
- Install Samsung Driver on your PC
- Download Odin Tool, Twrp Recovery File and Super-Su.zip.
- Read Instructions
➤ Odin Download.
➤ USB Driver Samsung Download
➤ TWRP Samsung Galaxy J5
➤ SuperSU Samsung Galaxy J5 Download
Steps Install TWRP in Samsung Galaxy J5 via Odin
1. Extract the Odin zip file, then install USB Samsung driver on your PC.
2. Turn off your device and then press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down buttons to boot into Download Mode.
3. Now open folder Odin, then twice click on Odin.exe. After that connect your device with USB cable.
4. You should see a box in up left lighting up blue, log on left saying Added.
5. Select AP slot on apps Odin and then select the tar file of twrp Samsung Galaxy J5.
6. Check the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time Options. in the options and then start the installing process.
7. On successful completion, apps odin will displays writing Pass!.
Steps Rooting Samsung Galaxy J5
1. Transfer the Supersu zip file to SD Card your device.
2. Reboot your device to TWRP recovery with using key combinations VOLUME UP – HOME – POWER , in condition device turn off.
3. In the TWRP menu, tap on Install and search and Select the Supersu zip file.
4. Then swipe to the right to start the install process.
5. Wait up to completion, then Wipe Dalvik/Cache.
6. Next Reboot your device by long pressing the power button. Alternatively, remove and reinsert the battery, then restart.
7. Don’t interrupt the boot process, give some time for the first boot.