Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is a mid-range device from Samsung that was launched last year. The device comes with a 5.5 inch Full HD screen, 3300 mAh battery and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow at launch.
Samsung made a statement, that there will be one update on this main software, and as expected the official update of Android 7.0 Nougat is currently launched for Galaxy J7 Prime users.
This update comes with G610FDXU1BRB3 firmware version number for Indonesia and it’s size is about 1.1GB. You can check for OTA updates by going to Settings-> About Phone-> Software Update.
With Android 7.0 Nougat update, Galaxy J7 Prime will get many new and exciting features like Multi-window mode, updated notification panel, and settings app. You can also see an overall improvement in the performance and stability of your device after you install this update as it is more optimized than previous versions of Android.
In addition, this flash can also solve some software problems that occur on your Galaxy J7 prime such as application errors, often restar itself, slow, and this can also be used to overcome the bootloop.
Materials to Prepare Before Flashing
#Firmware Samsung Galaxy Galaxy J7 Prime
Flashing Step Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
1. Unite in one folder then extract Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and Install Samsung USB Driver.
2. Extract Odin keep you open the folder and double click on odin.exe.
3. In the phone hp die enter Download Mode by pressing Vol Down + Home + Power simultaneously.
4. If you have entered the warning menu there are 2 options there are “Continue” and “Cancel” you select Continue aja by pressing the Vol Up button.
5. After that you connect Hp to laptop or PC.
6. If it is connected then in the application odin ADD inscription.
7. Click on BL then search and select BL_G610FDXU1APL7_CL9779447_QB12056683_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5.
8. Then click again on AP keep looking and select file AP_G610FDXU1APL7_CL9779447_QB12056683_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5.
9. Then select CP then search and select file CP_G610FDDU1APK1_CL9779447_QB11522668_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5.
10. Then select CSC keep looking and select CSC_OLE_G610FOLE1APK3_CL9779447_QB11669413_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5.
11. Next tick Auto reboot and F.Reset time.
12. If everything is like the picture below, please just pili Star to start flashing.
13. Wait for the flashing process until there is a pass pass
A few articles how to flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F hopefully this way can add knowledge for you all. If there is dead link or there is less understood you can comment below.