In this post we will discuss how to re-install Oppo A71 operating system, this way can solve software problems on your Oppo A71 device like bootloop, lemot, virus and so on.
Software problems that often occur on ordinary Android devices occur because of the many applications that are installed, often open websites that many viruses, install applications carelessly, and play games excessively.
Oppo A71 released in 2017 in September, this device comes with a 13 Mp camera and 3 GB RAM memory and a super strong 3000 mAh battery. On the screen, Oppo equip screen resolution 720 x 1280 pixels with a density of 16: 9 ratio and 5.2 inches big.
Without a lot of stale bases again, we just see the steps how to flash Oppo A71 below.
Files to be prepared
Steps Flash Oppo A71 via SP Flashtool
1. After you have finished all the material downloaded, install Driver MTK Driver.
2. Then Extrak SP Flashtool and Firmware Oppo A71.
3. After that open the Flashtool SP folder and double click on flash_tool.exe.
4. Next click the Scatter-Loading button and select the scatter.txt file that exists on the Oppo A71 firmware folder that you extracted and then click open.
5. For Prealoder do not check first, but if failed try check Preloader.
6. After that select the Download button if you can not select Firmware Upgrade.
7. Then connect the phone to PC or Laptop, then SP Flashtool will detect your phone automatically and the flashing process will start.
8. Wait for the flashing process until there is a green circle and above it is written Download Ok.
9. After that unplug the usb and remove the battery and then plug it back in, then turn on your phone as usual.
How to Flash Oppo A71 Via CWM Recovery Without PC – Recomended
1. First download the OTA Oppo A71 Firmware Here.
Note ⇉ Try to download firmware via chrome browser application or mozilla firefox (if in uc download link will not appear).
2. After that copy the OTA firmware to the memory card (save it outside the folder).
3. In case your Oppo phone turns off go into recovery mode by pressing Power button and Volume Down simultaneously.
4. In the first menu Recovery Mode Select English.
5. Next Select Wipe Data And Cache then select the wife data cache continue select YES.
6. Then select Install From SD and locate the OTA firmware you copied to Memory Card.
7. Wait for the process to complete.
8. When finished select Reboot.
9. Wait on the first boot takes about 5 minutes.
Well that’s how to flash Oppo A71 via flashtool sp and cwm recovery. Advice from me if, use the way through cwm first. Well nati if the way through cwm recovery does not work, just use the way via flashtool sp.
If there is anything to ask or a dead link, you can comment below. And thank you for visiting, hopefully useful.