Oppo Find 7 & 7A was first released in March 2014, the situation of both smartphones lies in its RAM and Internal memory capacity.
RAM memory capacity and Internal Oppo F7 equipped with 3 GB / 32 GB, while for Oppo F7A equipped 2 GB / 16 GB.
And the software that will be used to flash this smartphone is DownloadTool for flashing through PC and CWM recovery for flashing without PC. Flashing without this PC can be used to upgrade the Android operating system of your Oppo F7 & 7A smartphone.
While flashing through the PC can overcome various software problems such as bootloop, application error, exposed to viruses and others.
Here’s how to flash oppo find 7 & 7A via downloadtool and cwm recovery:
How to Flash Oppo Find 7 & 7A via DownloadTool
Files to be prepared
Steps How to Flash Oppo Find 7 & 7A via DownloadTool
1. First extract the files you have downloaded above.
2. Then install the Driver in the folder folder Firmware Oppo Fin 7 & 7A on your PC or laptop.
3. After that open the Firmware Oppo Find 7 & 7A folder, then locate and double-click on downloadtool.exe
4. Then select the verification icon as shown below.
5. If there is Ok as shown below choose as shown below
6. Continue to select Star, then connect your Oppo F7 & 7A to your PC or laptop on the way out while pressing the volume up. If there is already a blue loading disconnect the top button.
7. After that wait until the flashing process is complete.
How to Flash Oppo Find 7 & 7A Via CWM Recovery
1. First download Firmware OTA Oppo Find 7 & 7A Here.
Note ⇉ Try to download firmware via chrome browser application or mozilla firefox (if in uc download link will not appear).
2. After that copy the OTA firmware to the memory card (save it outside the folder).
3. In case your Oppo phone turns off go into recovery mode by pressing Power button and Volume Down simultaneously.
4. In the first menu Recovery Mode Select English.
5. Next Select Wipe Data And Cache then select the wife data cache continue select YES.
6. Then select Install From SD and locate the OTA firmware you copied to Memory Card.
7. Wait for the process to complete.
8. When finished select Reboot.
9. Wait on the first boot takes about 5 minutes.
Well that’s how to flash Oppo Find 7 & 7A via downloadtool and cwm recovery. Advice from me if, use the way through cwm first. Well nati if the way through cwm recovery does not work, just use the way via flashtool sp.
If there is anything to ask or a dead link, you can comment below. And thank you for visiting, hopefully useful.